Monday, July 21, 2014

Tropical Vibes



I seem to be really into yellow at the moment. I guess it's the 
beautiful weather inspiring me :) So I saw the yellow table
cloth lying on the livingroom table with some pretty awesome 
afternoon sun streams hitting it...perfect setting!
My absolute favorite thing in this pic has to be the YSL belt
I found in a vintage shop in Paris. Best thing I've ever bought,
no doubt! The small wallet is from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Don't they
make the most addictive bags in irresistible colors?! I'm simply
in love. The tropical printed top I also bought in Paris in a shop
called Stradivarius (like the violin^^). They had so many colorful
and fun stuff! The kind of place where you get overwhelmed because
you like everything and then realize it's going to be very hard to
leave without buying way too much. The sunglasses are the only ones
bought in Sweden. They're from Le Specs, one of my favorite brands.
All their shades just look very unique and fashionable. My friends
call me John Lennon when I wear mine, haha. Well, I don't mind. 

Hope you have a lovely monday night little sinners!

See you soon!

Bisous


2 comments :