Saturday, January 10, 2015

Summer Outfit




I've been going crazy on pinterest lately. It's kind of like an
addiction. All the pretty pictures you can find and pin to your
different boards, just brilliant!
One of my favorites are the
ones with style combinations- clothes and accessories laid
out on someones bedroom floor in a way that makes you want
to jump into the picture and put it on right away! At least
that's how I feel...
Anyway, after having pinned eagerly I felt inspired to take
a picture of an outfit myself. This one is obviously meant
to be worn in the summer, but hey we're gonna be there
sooner or later ;-)
This is where I found my stuff:

       jeans // vintage
 bustier // h&m
   shoes // zara
necklace // gift
         shades // river island
      hat // vintage

Sorry about the poor quality guys, there was basically no 
daylight today. Hope you still like it and like the outfit
I put together. There is more to come so stay tuned little
sinners!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment