Friday, February 28, 2014

Fashion Friday



There will be a new addition to this blog.
Starting today, Fashion Friday, is going
to fill this blog with some lovely fashion 
photography and (hopefully) inspiring outfit
ideas.
This deliciously white and fury pullover I
found in one of my favorite stores in town
called Store. You cans find the most
interesting things in there, while feeding
your mind with creativity and ideas. It's
like and adventure every time you step
through the door. Good night my little
sinners. 

Bisous




4 comments :

  1. You are very creative! I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Checked out yours too
      and I'm in love! Just followed you on bloglovin ;)
      take care and see you around!
      Bisous // Amelie

      Delete