Friday, May 30, 2014

Bag Lady



I was in the middle of my packing, pulling out a few bags from my
collection and suddenly realized I at some point had promised you
guys to post pictures of all my bags. So here they are!
The mint green ones I bought in London- the plastic tote: Ted
Baker, the leather shoulder bag: Accessorize. Then there's my
favorite vintage shoulder bags- the bright colored one I've
been using a lot lately and I'm totally in love with the great
quality leather it's made of. The round one was from New 
House once upon a time. I think it looks so cute with the round
shape. In the next picture I've laid out my vintage clutches.
The one with quilted front was originally from Bally, a brand
famous for it's timeless design and high quality. Yes I'm quite
geek for good quality...
The other two clutches I both found on my grandma's attic.
Then there's my golden favorites! The clutch I bought a while
back in a small store in Helsingborg(that is now closed 
unfortunately). I always use it when I go out. The size is 
perfect to fit a wallet and some touch-up make up, all you
need basically. The larger handbag I bought on River Island
in London, by far my favorite affordable fashion store! They 
had the coolest stuff with lots of color and bling, just how I
like it!
Lastly let's all give some appreciation to my awesome cheetah 
backpack! I always it put on when going loangboarding or roller
skating! I got this baby from asos (my very first purchase from
there) and I was amazed of how the quality and the look of it in
real life was as good as on the pictures, considering the low
pricing. Since then I've been a regular asos-costumer :)

Have a lovely Friday my little sinners!

Bisous


No comments :

Post a Comment