Monday, April 21, 2014

London Babe



I'm back from a wonderful couple of days in the beautiful city of
London! It was truly an experience with the great diversity in
people and style, not to mention the majestic victorian 
architecture adorning every street. We stayed at a hotel
in Kensington, near Hyde Park, where basically every 
building was like a beautiful painting with perfectly 
arranged fresh flowers decorating the phasade. 
Another favorite was definitely the red busses which,
 in spite of their large size, managed to speed through 
the narrow and heavily trafficked streets. To escape the 
busy tempo you could take a stroll in one of the many 
parks. The spring had really come to London and all the 
trees had a beautiful fresh green color. One thing is
for sure...when I return it will be in the summer.

I have a lot more pictures that I will upload this week
so stay tuned!

And I almost forgot...HAPPY EASTER!!!

Bisous



No comments :

Post a Comment