Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Color Garden #2



Tomorrow we're leaving Helsingborg for some Easter adventures in 
London! I'm so exited about going there for the first time. I've
only heard great things from colleagues and friends so I suspect
this won't be my last visit. And I assure you there will be a lot
of pretty pictures to show you little sinners when I get back!

But for now I give you the third outfit from the photo session
 last Saturday. I really love the length and width of this skirt. 
It made me feel so childishly pretty! To make the look a little 
edgy I added some color, with the yellow plastic bracelet (from
H&M), and some spikes, with my favorite pair of shoes from
nelly.com! The black and white head scarf I found in 
vintage shop is kind of like the icing of the cake, 
don't you think?

Bisous



No comments :

Post a Comment