Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm back!




Finally I'm back my little sinners! It has been a very long
week away from you! 
I had a terrible flue that just wouldn't let go of me, and on
top of that my hair turned blue! I was so exited about dying my 
hair in a purple ombre, which turned out great at first! For 
the first time I got the shade I really wanted. Unfortunately 
the color drastically faded after the first wash, losing all 
its warmth and leaving me with blue/grey/beige/black hair...
not pretty! Since it was a semi-permanent color i knew the 
color would wash off eventually, but neither my hair dresser 
nor I could ever imagen that the color would change to 
another. Therefore we decided to bleach the blue parts of my 
hair, recreating the same highlights I had before dying it 
purple. No more crazy, unreliable hair colors for me! From 
now on I will be using hair shadows to add that splash of 
color I want. I think Color Smash have some pretty 
delicious shades! What color do you prefer?

Have a lovely Friday night everyone!

Bisous


No comments :

Post a Comment