Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Candy Bags



The bag is a very important accessory to me. In there I have
all I need to safely leave the house. I sometimes say I have my
life in my bag. Sounds a bit exaggerated, but it's true. If I 
sometimes happen to leave the house without a bag, I freak out 
every 10 minutes thinking I have lost it or forgot it somewhere.
I mean, it holds so many useful things except for wallet and keys.
You can bring a scarf and a wooly hat in case you get cold. If you
need some water and a snack, you put it in the bag. When you
accidentally smudge your lipstick while eating, you simply take
out the napkins you have in your bag. I could go on and on, but
hey I don't want to bore you guys! What I'm trying to say is
that I can't live without my hand bags, therefore I've made sure
to buy them in as many shapes, styles and colors possible to
match my wardrobe. I will be posting pictures of my entire
bag collection soon! The ones you can see in these pics I all
bought in london. The yellow one is from Accessorize, as well 
as the mint green shoulder bag. The plastic tote is from Ted
Baker- definitely one of my favorite brands. The copper colored
hand bag in the first pic is from River Island.
Bonne nuit little sinners! May you dream of Candy Bags!

Bisous


No comments :

Post a Comment