Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pineapple Express



I had some serious fun today pimping my nails. The first pic is
of the base colors I had on my nails before starting to decorate 
them with all kinds of stuff. I did a little marbling (for the 
very first time) and some dotting and painting with a striping
brush. I'm really pleased with how they turned out and I'm sure
the kids at work tomorrow are going to love it! 
By the way I'm sorry for posting less qualitative pictures 
than I normally do. All pictures are taken with an iPhone 5.
The system camera I have been using I borrowed from
my dear father. I will soon have a camera of my own so
I can once again provide you with the quality you deserve.
Hope you can still enjoy these pictures and that you like
the nail art I've created. There will be a lot more coming 
up! I am just so damn inspired!
Sleep well my little sinners!

Bisous


2 comments :

  1. I'm crying a little, these are so beautiful! You are seriously talented girl, and your blog is beautiful.

    Tequila Mockingbird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg ! Thank you so much! You're making me cry a little with those kind words xx Bisous //Amelie

      Delete