Saturday, May 3, 2014

Inside Selfridges



Sorry for not posting these past days!! We have had a Swedish
holiday called Valborg when you celebrate spring. This
celebration also includes a LOT of partying, which is 
the reason for my absence from the blog. I had a great
 time, boosting my batteries! Now I'm back to business 
and will be posting daily.
The pics I uploaded today are from inside the eldest shopping
 mall in London, estimated in 1909. I fell in love with it's 
history when watching the newly produced series Mr. Selfridge.
It tells the story of how Mr. Harry Gordon Selfridge with his
majestic department store introduced shopping, as an entertaining
activity, to the London-citizens. I really recommend you
to watch it if you're as much of a geek for costume films as I am.
You can find it on netflix.
Speaking of netflix, I'm thinking of going to bed and browse for a
while. I've already watched pretty much everything there is hehe...
And with that I say good night my little sinners and may you all
sleep tight!

Bisous


No comments :

Post a Comment